Get the New Zealand Made brand-mark that Kiwis love and the world loves to buy.
Get your business featured in the 'Making It New Zealand' video series and reach 5,000 - 15,000 Kiwis ($2.9k+gst per campaign)
Label your products and services with the iconic Kiwi trademark and introduce what you do to people who care about New Zealand Made quality, performance, purity and purpose.
The Certificate of Licence grants you the right to label your products and services with the iconic Kiwi trademark including:
Get The Kiwi Trademark
- Access to the Kiwi trademark artwork library ready for your print and digital marketing collateral.
- Product labelling including stickers and swing-tags.
- A personally signed and printed Certificate of Licence to display in your place of work.
- Retail promotional material.
Licence fee starts from $250+GST per annum for up to 30 employees and 220k+ turnover and up. APPLY NOW
Access Branded Partnerships
Grow your audience and your revenue with New Zealand Made branded partnerships. Our audience is highly engaged and fiercely loyal.
- Get introduced to 1,200 New Zealand Made business owners and marketers.
- Get your business featured in the 'Making It New Zealand' video series and reach 5,000 - 15,000 Kiwis. ($2.9k+gst per campaign)
- Get more value from your existing video assets by introducing our New Zealand Made fans to your products and services. (included)
- Get your business closer to New Zealand Made fans as we like and comment on your most important posts. (included)
Build Brand Trust
Be found by people who value your New Zealand Made status and need to verify what you make here.
- Be found by consumers and business procurement teams looking to purchase New Zealand Made products on the Buy New Zealand Marketplace.
- Get a branded Custom URL with your company name like ie: buynz.org.nz/heliustherapeutics.
- Let customers and suppliers independently verify your New Zealand Made status on our company directory.
- Get invited to selected events that are relevant to businesses who make products in New Zealand.
- Networking events can be held anywhere around the country and can include conferences, information and/or training.
Get Labelling Advice
We help you understand your labelling responsibilities for the New Zealand Made Kiwi trademark including:
- Advice for understanding the requirements to label a product as New Zealand Made under the rules of the Fair Trading Act and trademark use.