When you obtain a licence to use the iconic Kiwi trademark on your New Zealand Made products, not only do you reap the rewards from using a trusted country of origin brand, but we also provide you with the following:
- A certificate of licence in digital and print (if required)
- Free download of the trademark artwork ready for print or digital use
- Flexible options of trademark design including colours and outer shape or option to use kiwi on its own
- Trademark stickers, swing-tags and promotional material available for purchase
Reach our followers with free posts on our social media pages
- Send us your news, stories and promotions to share across our channels.
- Send us the details of your active channels so we can follow you and share your posts.
A directory and product listing on the Buy NZ Made website
- This is compulsory for all licensees
- The easy product and company search provides accountability for your business and NZ Made products
- Includes a business listing to assist with your B2B relationships
- Three product listings each with eight images allowing you to easily showcase your product ranges and services
- Easy to insert call to action links to drive traffic back to your website
- Easy to update
Free inclusion in our monthly e-news to consumers for:
- Any new product information
- Newsworthy story
- Promotion or specials
Networking and Partnerships
- Once a year BNZM will hold an event suitable for networking between members.
- These can be held anywhere around the country and can include conferences, information and/or training.
- When requested, the BNZM will team help facilitate business to business partnerships where possible.
- Based on licensee interest, we hire space at any given tradeshow and pass on any savings to those exhibiting in this space.
- When licensed members exhibit in the same area, it helps to strengthen the New Zealand Made branding as well as provide networking opportunities and support with companies in a similar industry.
To assist you get the most out of your licence, BNZM offers the following services which complement our marketing resources:
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE JOIN
- Advice for understanding the requirements to label a product as New Zealand Made under the rules of the Fair Trading Act and trademark use.
- Free set up and maintenance of all online profiles
- A licensee e-newsletter as required with important BNZM updates
- A timely promotional e-newsletter providing information about upcoming promotions,
- e-news specials or any other advertising through BNZM
- Phone support
BNZM is always finding new ways to promote the brand and will advise licence holders of any new opportunities as they arise.