Buy NZ Hero Award Nominations
The Buy NZ Made Hero Awards are all about celebrating Buy NZ Made licensees who not only do a great job promoting their New Zealand Made status using the iconic Kiwi trademark, but who also excel in other commercial areas.
The areas of excellence covered by this nomination form are listed below. Applicants are required to fill out information for section one plus at least three other sections.
The more information provided across all categories the more compelling the case will be for the nomination.
Nominees are welcome to attach any documentation they feel will help provide better information.
Using the logo (required section):
- How does the company use the logo to promote their NZ Made products?
- How does the company promote their membership of the Buy NZ Made Campaign (i.e. do you talk about it, share it)?
- Does the company get involved with Buy NZ Made member promotions?
- Has the company achieved a noticeable increase in sales over the past 12 months?
- Has the company achieved a significant amount of market share over the past 12 months?
- Has the company won a key contract over the past 12 months that will contribute to a growth factor for the company?
- Has the company entered a new market (overseas or local) with success over the past 12 months?
- Has the company grown to encompass the employment of more kiwis and how many more have they employed over the past 12 months?
- Do the employees of the company enjoy working for the company?
- Are employees treated fairly and well, what benefits does the company provide for them?
- What is the company turnover rate for staff?
- Does the company work with the local community either with a local programme, sponsorship or other factor?
- Does the company have a policy in place to use local suppliers?
- Does the company have a policy in place to use NZ Made products and services where possible?
- Does the company product enable communities, if so how?
Environment and Sustainability
- What efforts have the company made to ensure their products are environmentally friendly?
- What environmental awards or credentials has the company achieved?
- What efforts has the company made to ensure their business and/or products are sustainable?
- What sustainability awards or credentials has the company achieved?
Efficiencies and innovation
- Has the company introduced new technology or business systems that have provided a positive effect on the running of their business over the past 12 months or the dealings with their customers?
- Is the company innovative in its business practices?
- Has the company produced an innovative product over the past 12 months?
- How well does the company’s product perform in the area it is designed for, does it have multiple uses?
- What services are available to your customers (i.e. web tools, consultants etc)?
- What are the company’s processes for when something goes wrong with the product?
- How does your product represent value for money?