A Kiwi Original
A Kiwi Original is a podcast and video series, sharing uniquely Kiwi stories from people contributing to New Zealand's future.
A Kiwi Original is found on all the main podcast streaming channels, including Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
New episodes are released on YouTube. Subscribe for free to get notified when new episodes are released.
Share Your NZ Made Story
Each episode is approximately 25 - 35 minutes long. While each interview is unique, there are key themes that come up each time including:
- The origin story behind your business.
- What your business makes.
- The people and skills your business relies on.
- The products that have been created and the problems they solve.
- How this business is positively shaping New Zealand's future.
There is no additional appearance fee for being featured on A Kiwi Original. This service is included as part of your NZMade or NZCode licence fee. For licence holders, the best moments of the show are shared with our 25,000 NZ Made fans across LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
A Kiwi Original - Sarah Barclay - AJ Park - Episode 28
Sarah Barclay talks about how AJ Park helps Kiwi businesses protect their intellectual property from the very start.