Listen or Watch A Kiwi Original
We support all the main podcast streaming channels you'll find at www.akiwioriginal.com.
New episodes are released on YouTube. Subscribe for free to get notified when new episodes are released.
Ask A Question On The Show
Each week we feature questions you have about a show episode.
Share Your NZ Made Story
A Kiwi Original shares uniquely Kiwi stories from people like you contributing to New Zealand's future. Each episode is approximately 25 - 35 minutes long. While each interview is unique, there are key themes that come up each time including:
- The origin story behind your business.
- What your business makes.
- The people and skills your business relies on.
- The products that have been created and the problems they solve.
- How this business is positively shaping New Zealand's future.
For licence holders, the best moments of the show are shared with our 25,000 NZ Made fans across LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The full episode is also available on YouTube - A Kiwi Original and on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
No Feature Fee
There is no additional appearance fee for being featured on A Kiwi Original. This service is included as part of your NZMade or NZCode licence fee.
A Kiwi Original - Hamish Conway - Sell Global - Episode 06
Hamish Conway is the Founder of Sell Global, a channel strategy expert for businesses who want to sell on Amazon.
Hamish is hands-on so we go deep on the detail in this chat as he shares how his expertise that's helped New Zealand businesses across a range of size companies get access to US and Australian buyers who start their search on Amazon.
In this episode you can expect to learn about:
- why marketplaces like Amazon help you sell where consumers are buying.
- why the Amazon marketplace is not a replacement for your own eCommerce site.
- the reason consumers have high trust of the Amazon brand in the US.
- what seller behaviours are rewarded.
- how big data has transformed Amazon’s paid per click business versus Facebook and what it means for business
- the future as Amazon Australia makes inroads into the New Zealand market.
- how to get started with ‘less but better’ products in the US vs going broad in Australia.