A Kiwi Original
A Kiwi Original is a video series, sharing uniquely Kiwi stories from people contributing to New Zealand's future.
New episodes are released on YouTube. Subscribe to get notified when new episodes are released.
Share Your NZ Made Story
Each episode is approximately 3-5 minutes long. While each interview is unique, there are key themes that come up each time including:
- The origin story behind your business.
- What your business makes.
- The people and skills your business relies on.
- The products that have been created and the problems they solve.
- How this business is positively shaping New Zealand's future.
There is no additional appearance fee for being featured on A Kiwi Original. This service is included as part of your NZMade or NZCode licence fee. For licence holders, the best moments of the episodes are shared with our 30,000 NZ Made fans across LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
A Kiwi Original - Christchurch Doing Good
Businesses do so much good in New Zealand. This episode we focus on two businesses that do great work in their community, Kilmarnock Enterprises and Tuki Design Co.