Listen To A Kiwi Original
We support all the main podcast streaming channels you'll find at www.akiwioriginal.com.
Ask A Question On The Show
Each week we feature questions you have about a show episode.
Share Your NZ Made Story
A Kiwi Original shares uniquely Kiwi stories from people like you contributing to New Zealand's future. Each episode is approximately 25 - 35 minutes long. While each interview is unique, there are key themes that come up each time including:
- The origin story behind your business.
- What your business makes.
- The people and skills your business relies on.
- The products that have been created and the problems they solve.
- How this business is positively shaping New Zealand's future.
Our Virtual Studio
We film in our Wellington studio every Wednesday and Friday afternoons. The podcast and video episodes are released by Friday each week.
For licence holders, the best moments of the show are shared with our 25,000 NZ Made fans across LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
The full episode is also available on YouTube - A Kiwi Original and on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
No Feature Fee
There is no additional appearance fee for being featured on A Kiwi Original. This service is included as part of your NZMade or NZCode licence fee.
Watch A Kiwi Original
New episodes are released weekly on YouTube. Subscribe for free to get notified when new episodes are released.
A Kiwi Original - Bart De Vries - Limber - Episode 03
Limber is considered the world's healthiest desk because it goes beyond a standing or seated fixed setup. In this episode physiotherapist Bart de Vries shares:
- the insights he had into why only 20% of people change the height of a standing desk.
- his unique advantage in solving an office problem no one had been able to before.
- how facilities management can create the flexible office spaces while expanding vital shared areas.
- the VR technology Limber has used solve the fear of change for office workers.
- how Bart keeps his wellbeing in check during his founder journey so far.
- why U.C. Berkeley are interested in researching the unique potential health properties of Limber.